Thick Hemp Shiv 0-25
‘Canapulo Grosso 0-25’ is obtained by mechanical scutching of hemp bales and subsequent shredding of the stems.
‘Canapulo Grosso 0-25’ is produced with hemp that is cultivated, processed, and packaged from selected and certified seeds in accordance with the European legislation for its content of Δ9-THC.
- 100% sourced from hemp stalks
- 97,5% organic matter, of which:
- 52% cellulose, 18% lignin, 9% hemicellulose
Measurements are regularly carried
out by screening in order to check the dimensional regularity of the hemp shiv particles.
- About 110 Kg/m3 ± 5%
- 19% of the raw material, systematic control at the arrival;
- About 13% on average on the finished product, based on over 1500 measurements per year.
- More than 4 mm: less than 8%
- 1- 4 mm: more than 90%
The residual dust rate is controlled and is less than 2% after the dust removal process by suction and passing through a 0.25 mm sieve.
- Water: from 9 to 14%
- Dry matter from 85 to 90% of which:
- Total organic matter: 97.5% on dry matter, of which:
- Crude cellulose: 52%
- Lignin: 18%
- Hemicellulose: 9%
- Calcium: 5 g/kg (dry)
- Magnesium: 0,17 g/kg (dry)
- Phosphorus: 0,18 g/kg (dry)
- Potassium: 1,8 g/kg (dry)
- Total nitrogen: da 0,3 a 1% (dry)
- Total carbon: 49,2% (dry)
- C/N: 160
- Dust: 2%
- PH in suspension at 10%: 6.7
Technical data sheet – Thick Hemp Shiv 0-25