Bio Beton Jet
Bio Beton® Jet is a low-density hemp and lime biocomposite that combines properties
of insulation and thermal mass. It is composed of hemp shiv (certified CenC), hydrated dolomitic lime and probiotic microorganisms. Respecting the principles of social and environmental sustainability, it has all the characteristics required of a building material in line with sustainable development: high insulating capacity, low embodied energy and the ability to absorb CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Thermal, acoustic, and hygrometric comfort:
Bio Beton®200 Jet is permeable to water vapour
- Resistant to fire, frost, insects and
- Absence of toxic fumes in case of fire.
- Low embodied energy
- Insulation of roofs, attics, and lofts.
- Construction of insulating and breathable
- External wall insulation system for
- Internal wall insulation system
for existing buildings;
- Underfloor insulation;
- The product is laid with the Tecnocanapa Hempjet spraying machine.
Technical data sheet – Bio Beton® Jet